Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sell my car at TNusedcarz.com?
Easily Sell your car with TNusedcarz.
- Book an appointment by visiting our website(TNusedcarz.com) – Fill up the in the details required, choose your nearest TNusedcarz branch and get an convenient appointment day
- Visit the nearest branch and get your car inspected free of cost.
- You will get the TNusedcarz Best Price and we will handle the documentation and RC Transfer
What is the business model of TNusedcarz?
We at TNusedcarz believe in changing the way people sell and buy their cars in India by simplifying and standardizing the entire process.
Here, we at TNusedcarz buy your car and sell it to one of our 10,000+ channel partners across various cities in India. We only charge a minimum fee on every transaction when you sell your car to us. You can see the service charge details in the Transaction Guidelines section.
How do I book an appointment?
It’s very simple! Log on to our website www. Tnusedcarz.com. Feed the basic details of your car as per the question asked and schedule an appointment at your nearest Tnusedcarz branch.
Or, You can also make an appointment simply by calling our customer helpline number at 1234-567-984 and we will schedule an appointment for you.
What documents should I carry with me when I come to the nearest branch for my car’s inspection?
Following are the important documents that you must carry with you to proceed with the inspection of your car:
- Original RC (Mandatory)
- Insurance Certificate / Cover Note / Policy
- Original Invoice
- Duplicate Keys
- Service Manual
- Last Service Receipt
- Extended Warranty Certificate (if applicable)
Also to avail instant payment for your car, please bring along the below mentioned documents:
- PAN card of the registered owner (Mandatory for Payment)
- 4 Self-attested photos of the registered owner
- Registered owner’s – Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Passport
- Financial documents in case of financed car
- Cancelled Cheque
- GSTIN Registration Certificate (Required only if the car’s RC is in the name of the Firm / Company / HUF etc.)
Note: You are responsible for all our personal belongings. Don’t forget to take out all of your personal belongings from your car before your inspection!
How do TNusedcarz determine the price of my car?
Your car’s quote relies upon several elements like the call for for its brand, version of the auto, kilometers covered, registration and bodily circumstance. At TNusedcarz, an anticipated price range is first given to you based most effective on the info you enter on the website thinking about the automobile to be in picture-best circumstance. The final charge supplied additionally takes into attention the physical circumstance of your vehicle as evaluated all through the inspection system and market conditions.
What all Elements impact the price of my car?
- Your car’s fundamental details: Like variant, age, production popularity, ownership serial, registration state, insurance repute etc.
- Your car’s situation: Our ISO licensed inspection record captures the condition of your car- Any additional functions you have hooked up or any refurbishment work done on your car
- The marketplace demand in your car: We have a buyer community of greater than 10,000 channel partners pan-India. They actively bid for the auto model for which they have geared up customers in our portal – consequently ensuring which you get the nice rate on your car
- Our Pricing for 3,00,000 cars until date: TNusedcarz has completed 3,00,000+ transactions till date – TNusedcarz has achieved 3,00,000+ transactions till date – This database of actual used car fees facilitates our pricing portal predict the honest market fee of your car.
Is there any chance to get a better price later on?
The price we offer for your vehicle relies upon the cutting-edge market situation for that particular make and model. The inspection file we provide after assessing your automobile is best legitimate for twenty-four hours. After 24 hours, we agai provoke the inspection process of your car and try to offer the best possible fee
How much time does it take for the payment to be transferred to my account?
There are two approaches in which you can receive the payment to your car.
1. Instant Payment: If you avail this facility, you will acquire the payment on the equal day of signing the deal.
2. Deferred Payment: Through the deferred fee option, we credit the car selling amount within a time span of 3-4 week days.